Family of 4

Family of 4

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hawaii, April 2013

My last post was of our Christmas and New Year's celebrations... that was a long time ago. So I'm back! Going to try to keep this up a little better. We'll see if that actually happens. We moved to Minnesota less than a month ago, so the past few months have been pretty crazy. But I'll try to get caught up. The first pictures I thought I'd post are from our trip to Hawaii in April. It was wonderful! A little tricky at times (especially the long flights) to have Avery with us, but also really fun at other times to see her enjoying a new place. Here are some highlights from the trip:

Avery loved going on walks with us along the beach while sitting on Daddy's shoulders.

In front of the Hawaii Laie Temple

Little scowl from Avery on the beach

At the Polynesian Cultural Center

Loved how Avery's hair went super curly as soon as we got to Hawaii!

Pearl Harbor

At one of the Pearl Harbor museums

Playing in the sand

Avery finally became adventurous and suddenly LOVED going into the water


Eating sand. Yum!

At Turtle Bay

View from our condo's deck


1 comment:

Tina said...

How fun to be able to go to Hawaii. That is still on my bucket list. I'm glad you are back updating. I've missed seeing pictures of your cute family. I hope the move went well and you are finally settling in a little bit. Love you!!