Family of 4

Family of 4

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

3 Halloweens Later

Bryndon and I were married in 2008. Three Halloweens later we have a darling little baby with us, which automatically makes this holiday much more fun! It'll be even more fun when we can take her trick-or-treating, but for now we can at least dress up all together.

The first dress-up occasion was a cute Halloween party Bryndon's sister Brittanie put on for all the grandkids/nieces/nephews in the Hatch family. Even Avery was invited and got a goody bag full of treats, toys and a new outfit that says "My First Halloween" with a big pumpkin on the back of her sleeper. We decided to go as UTES!!!


Here's our little smiling Ute:


We're just trying to bring her up to follow the truth... :)


The second gathering was the Med School's first Halloween party, which we got to with only 20 minutes left (hey, at least we went!). The food was catered and yummy! Can you guess what our trio went as? (Hint... check out the anchors on Bryndon's forearms.) Popeye, Olive Oyl and Sweet Pea (who I didn't even know about until last week).


Here's my full outfit, although nobody knew who I was dressed up as unless I was standing with my husband Popeye. (Same goes for our little Sweet Pea.)


I had to buy Avery a new outfit because she didn't even have one article of clothing that was red! Shame...


Here's a photo of the three of us with Bryndon in character:


The third Halloween was on the real Halloween, although sadly enough, Bryndon was on call that night. He did get off early, but had a bad headache so he just went home to sleep. After I had given out most of our candy and hung out for a while with Avery at our house, we went over to my parents' house and I helped pass out candy there as a WITCH!


Here's one with Avery in her pumpkin outfit (that you can see better from the back) with Dearie in her Mexican outfit.


And then we added Farmer Joe (Papa), who we forced to put on a costume. Then we watched The Illusionist, which was as "Halloweeny" as my mom and I wanted to watch (we don't like scary movies). It was a good time, although we missed Bryndon.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

4 comments:

makana hansen said...

Awe! Three parties! You guys are halloween crazies! :) And I love all three coustumes

marcia said...

I'm with Makana wow 3 parties! You're an awesome witch and Bryndon makes a pretty amazing popeye and altho I'm not thrilled with your Ute outfits (ha) Avery is adorable in that outfit.

Tina said...

How fun Ann!! I loved my first Halloween with Cloey. She was 9 months old but holidays with babies/kids (especially your own) make that particular holiday that much better!! I'm excited for you and all that is to come. It gets a lot more fun from here on out!!! :)

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Cute!!! I love Halloween and you're right, it's even more fun with the babes!