Family of 4

Family of 4

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Latest belly shot

At the request of my sister-in-law Kari, I am posting a more recent photo of my growing belly. If I'm remembering right, I was about 28 weeks in this picture. I'm now 30 weeks--crazy!! I apologize that most of the photos I've posted are low quality and low light. This photo was actually taken by myself (thus the cropped head) while Bryndon was studying one day. I just used the timer and propped it up on my bed, then ran around and stood in front of our closet door. :)
Thankfully I'm still feeling really good. I'm not sleeping super well, and recently have been waking up a lot earlier than desired, but overall I have nothing to complain of. I feel very blessed for many reasons!

4 comments:

makana hansen said...

you are looking great! And you SIL Kari needs to update her blog MUCHO BAD-O :)

Tina said...

Adorable Ann!! You look great and so incredibly happy. I'm so excited for you and your angel that will be here sooner than we know it! Yay!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

So, so, SO cute!! I cannot wait to see the little bump in person :) Just TWO more days!!

Heidi said...

You are cute. I'm excited to throw you a shower, because I just love to be around you. Can't wait to see baby Hatch.