Family of 4

Family of 4

Thursday, July 22, 2010

2nd Post ... Here we go!

This is probably just a test because I'm still figuring out how to do this whole blog thing and how to arrange it the way I want, etc. I might erase this very soon, but it was depressing to only see my one post up on the page. I did get some pictures in though! Hooray. I want to put up a few from when we were married and a few from fun things we've done in the last 2 years, and then I might consider that caught up.

Enough for one day. Phew!

5 comments:

Dan and Kathryn said...

I love that picture of you guys!! Its one of my favorites of you two. It is so cute.

Jake and Kari Williams said...

YAY!!!! I'm soo excited that you jumped on the "blog-bandwagon"!!! We love you guys and can't wait to see you at Hebgen!

Ferran Family said...

Ann! Hi, it's Morgan (Wadley). How are you? I am glad you joined the blogging world! It's such a great way to stay in touch with people. Hope everything is going great with you guys.
-Morgan

Ann and Bryndon said...

Wow, look--I can comment on my own comments! Hello to Kathryn, Kari and Morgan!! I loved seeing the little notes you left! What's sad is that I haven't even thought about our blog since last time I posted (a month ago). Some day I'll get this going steadily.

Blake and Jenn said...

Ann! So fun to hear from you! You're living in Wilford Stake? Where? What ward? It's such a small world! I've got two former roommates in my ward and another within the stake! I hear you're going to try out! YAY! I'll see you there!!